The summer holidays are winding down, and soon things will pick up again (if they haven’t already). We often forget how easy it is to fall into the stress trap once life becomes busy, especially after periods of calm. In moments of stress, we all need to take time to breathe and recharge to avoid burn-out, anxiety, and further tension.
Here are 10 quotes we really like, that will not only keep you cool they’ll inspire you to keep moving forward, and hopefully with a smile.
- “Keep walking through the storm. Your rainbow is waiting on the other side.” — Heather Stillufsen
- “Slow down and everything you are chasing will come around and catch you.” — John De Paola
- “It’s not stress that kills us, it is our reaction to it.” — Hans Selye
- “Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. The best is yet to come.” — Zig Ziglar
- “Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.” — Chinese Proverb
- “Your calm mind is the ultimate weapon against your challenges. So relax.” — Bryant McGill
- “Surrender to what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be.” — Sonia Ricotte
- “Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes…Including you.” — Anne Lamott
- “I promise you nothing is as chaotic as it seems. Nothing is worth diminishing your health. Nothing is worth poisoning yourself into stress, anxiety, and fear.”― Steve Maraboli